Atheism... Does God Exist?
9 Shocking Scientific Miracles from the Quran
This video tackles some few of many examples of proofing that the Quran is the words of God the creator of everything.
Quran is a book of signs not a book of science, however, the creator has put too many scientific, numerical, historical and other subtleties that are being discovered every day.
If you are good at math... if you toss a coin, chances to get the right answer is 50% (1/2). If you roll a dice, chances to get the right answer is 16.6% (1/6). Now if you made both together (toss a coin, roll a dice), what are the chances to get the right answer? It will be 1/2 x 1/6 = 1/12 which is 8.3%.
If you continue like that with adding extra variables, probability to get all of them right together will tend to be zero.
Now by same scientific analogy, imagine someone or a group of people 1400 years ago started to make a serial of guessing of explanations such as;
- How the universe came into existence (Big Bang)
- The expansion of the universe
- The orbits of the moon and stars
- That iron wasn't part of earth originally, but came down from space by meteorites
- That moonlight is a reflection to sunlight
- The function of the atmosphere
- That the higher level we go up, the lower the Oxygen levels will be
- That all living things are made from water
- That mountains acts as pegs to stabilize the earth
- That seas has internal waves not only surface waves that we see
- The typical precise description of phases of baby creation in womb
- That the skin is responsible for pain sensation
- That the frontal lobe of brain is responsible for lying
- And many other ...
The probability to get all that 100% correct and accurate 1400 years ago tends to be zero even if by the brightest minds on earth all together. Hence, the only logical explanation that Quran is the words of God, the creator of everything.
Video is produced by and credited to MercifulServant Media channel in the below link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHGAqdQBKTVON_FUCIYCh3Q
Visit our Youtube channel:
Does God Exist? Quran vs Science
Visit our Youtube channel:
Welcome to episode 3 of the 'Wonders of the Quran' series! In this episode I try to summarize much of the Science found in the Quran into an enjoyable, digestible and informative video. As I mentioned in the beginning, there are more than 6000 signs (Ayat) in the Quran, out of which more than 1000 speak about science. For that, it's safe to say there is a lot that I haven't included! Either way, I hope you learnt a few things and if you are a non-Muslim, I hope this has been an eye-opener.
It is important to note, that the Quran is not a book of science; it is a book of signs... As you may know, for every scientific point I have mentioned in this video, there are books and books on the matter and people study years and years and carry out much research regarding them! One of Allah's names is that he is the Subtle. If you really think about the subtlety of the signs mentioned, when and how they came about and their pin point accuracy, is this enough for you to believe?
The points mentioned are as follows:
- The Big Bang
- Expansion of the Universe
- Celestial bodies in orbit
- Planets alternating night and day
- Solar Apex
- Sun heading to a fixed point
- Sun having limited fuel therefore a limited time
- Atmosphere as protection
- Fresh water meets salt water with 'forbidden barrier' between them
- Darkness in depths of vast deep oceans
- Mountains being much deeper than they are high (pegs/ stakes)
- Mountains stabilizing Earth from shaking
- Stages of development of human in chronological order
- Embryo described with one word (blood clot, leech, clinging)
- Differentiation of creation
- XX XY chromosomes for gender determined by Male sperm
- Every living thing made from water
- Allah being the creator of all pairs (electromagnetism/ matter
- All animals live in communities
- Ants speaking to each other
- Bees being female
- Bees having more than one stomach
- Honey being healing/ medicinal
As mentioned, there are many more Scientific topics that could have been covered, such as the water cycle in the field of Hydrology - the Earth being round, and the lying part of the brain being in the forelock.